tracegraph IP address

Kiazza
Hi!
I have a problem with tracegraph.
When I try to open my trace file, there is an error message:

______________

wireless format detected
IP addresses detected. Conversion to node numbers needed (see help).
Hexadecimal nodes numbers detected
Converting IPs to nodes numbers ...
ERROR: cannot read the ip file!
______________

Can someone help me?

Thanks,
Chiara

Re: tracegraph IP address

Pradeepns2
sorry to disturb you..but i am unable to install tracegraph itself..
since you have already installed i have a small query..
the error i am getting is :
libmex.so version 'ver 7' is missing..
do you have that library file..if you have please let me know.
thanks in advance
Pradeep.

Kiazza wrote
Hi!
I have a problem with tracegraph.
When I try to open my trace file, there is an error message:

______________

wireless format detected
IP addresses detected. Conversion to node numbers needed (see help).
Hexadecimal nodes numbers detected
Converting IPs to nodes numbers ...
ERROR: cannot read the ip file!
______________

Can someone help me?

Thanks,
Chiara

Re: tracegraph IP address

Kiazza
I haven't this file.
I use tracegraph in windows, I had no problem to install it.
You can find some install information here:
http://filebox.vt.edu/users/flaw/public/ns2_install.html

Chiara

Pradeepns2 wrote
sorry to disturb you..but i am unable to install tracegraph itself..
since you have already installed i have a small query..
the error i am getting is :
libmex.so version 'ver 7' is missing..
do you have that library file..if you have please let me know.
thanks in advance
Pradeep.

Re: tracegraph IP address

Lakshmi
Hi
Please help with this error ,I got the same error.
Did u find a way to solve this one then please help me

Re: tracegraph IP address

knudfl
> Lakshmi
> I got the same error.

Please show your command that caused the unknown error.
And please describe the error with a few words.

The tracegraph202 start command :
$ export LD_LIBRARY_PATH=./bin/glnx86 && ./trgraph

INFO http://www.linuxquestions.org/questions/tags/tracegraph/

Install example, post #29 here ...
http://www.linuxquestions.org/questions/programming-9/ns2-4175449125/page2.html

-