planning a ns-3.26.1 release with DCE 1.9

planning a ns-3.26.1 release with DCE 1.9

Tom Henderson-2
Hi all,

Hajime is preparing DCE 1.9 release, and I'd like to include the bake
changes in an ns-allinone-3.26.1 minor release that can also pull in a
few bugfixes from ns-3-dev since our ns-3.26 release.

We've had some activity in uan, wifi, propagation, and internet modules
since the last release, and some bugs in the tracker have been updated
with patches since then.

Please contact me in the next couple of days if you want to work on
getting any specific bug fixes into this maintenance release.

- Tom