outreach for ns-3

Mishal Shah
Hello everyone,

I was wondering if ns-3 could have a presence on social media (LinkedIn at
least, possibly Twitter, Facebook too). I feel it would help us reach a
larger community of developers and might also help us gain more
contributors/users for the project.

Currently, I didn't find any page on either social media. Apologies if I
have missed it.

Please let know your thoughts on this.

Regards,
Mishal Shah

Re: outreach for ns-3

Tom Henderson-2
On 9/29/19 12:43 PM, Mishal Shah wrote:

> Hello everyone,
>
> I was wondering if ns-3 could have a presence on social media (LinkedIn at
> least, possibly Twitter, Facebook too). I feel it would help us reach a
> larger community of developers and might also help us gain more
> contributors/users for the project.
>
> Currently, I didn't find any page on either social media. Apologies if I
> have missed it.
>
> Please let know your thoughts on this.
>
> Regards,
> Mishal Shah

Mishal, can you point us to a few good examples of open source projects,
those similar to ns-3, that have such a presence on each service?

I'm open to the idea, but don't use those services, so would like to
understand better how it might help us with outreach.

- Tom