implemention malicious node in MANET over DSR

implemention malicious node in MANET over DSR

anas2009

I am doing some research to provide security to MANET. However, I am stuck by the way how to simulate one or more malicious node(s) in one  MANET scenario, such the nodes that drops the forwarding packets
intentively, or absorbs all packets to it, or duplicates the  forwarding packets. Is there any solution to this problem.

thank you in advance

Re: implemention malicious node in MANET over DSR

Bryan Hogan

Hi

Take a look at my FAQ.

Bryan
Bryan's NS-2 Dynamic Source Routing FAQ
http://www.geocities.com/b_j_hogan/

On Fri, 31 Oct 2008, anas wrote:

> I am doing some research to provide security to MANET. However, I am stuck by the way how to simulate one or more malicious node(s) in one  MANET scenario, such the nodes that drops the forwarding packets
> intentively, or absorbs all packets to it, or duplicates the  forwarding packets. Is there any solution to this problem.
>
> thank you in advance

Re: implemention malicious node in MANET over DSR

evi26
Hai, I am doing attack in manet. Have you find it? can you tell me the way? I always get error when follow the instruction by googling. Thank you :)

Re: implemention malicious node in MANET over DSR

knudfl
> @evi26
> attack

I wonder why you don't ask in your own thread about attack :
http://network-simulator-ns-2.7690.n7.nabble.com/rushing-attack-code-td28700.html

If you find some outdated information on the Internet, that doesn't work,
please tell what's about. Else no chance to help you.

The rushing attacks works. If you have questions, please ask : Very easy to add to ns2.
Asking in a thread about "malicious" : You will get information about malicious →
http://www.linuxquestions.org/questions/tags/malicious/
aodv-malicious_ns235.patch →
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B7S255p3kFXNU0VNbUtIWlJpRk0/edit?usp=sharing

Other related topic : Blackhole http://www.linuxquestions.org/questions/tags/blackhole/