do anyone know vanetRBC? (VANET related)

do anyone know vanetRBC? (VANET related)

tunerhuei
This post was updated on .
i am doing research in vanet and searching proper tools to simulate

do anyone familiar with "vanetRBC"?

you can visit this site: http://gcorser.weebly.com/install-vanetrbc.html

this is an extension of vanetRBC

original version:
PDF

thanks all

Re: do anyone know vanetRBC? (VANET related)

acrtsh
Hello sir,
i was tried to open the linkm. But when i want to download the vanetrbc files in http://secs.oakland.edu/~gpcorser . It seems 404 not found, can you help me send the link where i can download the vanetrbc files please?

Re: do anyone know vanetRBC? (VANET related)

knudfl

Re: do anyone know vanetRBC? (VANET related)

acrtsh
okee thanks sir, i tried to simulated
but when i try to add mobility, cbr, and awk for qos it's not work sir, the result just 0
the result of qos

do you can help me sir? thank you :)

Re: do anyone know vanetRBC? (VANET related)

knudfl
This post was updated on .
> @acrtsh
> VanetRBC
> "ns vntest-2015.tcl"

Please read line 61 in vntest-2015.tcl :
set opt(vnfilen)    $opt(filename)-vanet.tr     ;# vanet tracelog

And line 53 :
set val(rp)         DumbAgent                   ;# routing (none)

I.e. no routing (no traffic) ... and no usual trace file : statistics only !

"end-to-end scripts" : awk#perl#python__scripts-1-2017.tar.gz
e2e.awk
e2edelay.awk
e2ethroughput.awk
en2end-delay.awk
end-to-end.awk
Endtoenddelay.awk
End-to-End-Delay.awk
End-to-End-Delay##.pl
delay-e2e.awk
* Link, scripts https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B7S255p3kFXNZG5BVGpKT3RvQlU/view?usp=sharing

VanetRBC "trace" samples : See vanetrbc.zip https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B7S255p3kFXNN0tYTnU0MXNDb2c/view?usp=sharing

.... And please, no more images with text. Use copy / paste.

Re: do anyone know vanetRBC? (VANET related)

acrtsh

Thank you for your answer sir,

so is that true on the RBC default setting there is no routing (traffic) ??? how about if i wanna make the VANETRBC as the routing protocol  . and for the line 53:

set val(rp)         DumbAgent                   ;# routing (none)

what can i do with this script ? i mean which one that i should change ??

thank you so much

http://network-simulator-ns-2.7690.n7.nabble.com/do-anyone-know-vanetRBC-VANET-related-tp26285p31491.html
To unsubscribe from do anyone know vanetRBC? (VANET related), click here.
NAML

Re: do anyone know vanetRBC? (VANET related)

knudfl
> @acrtsh
> vanetRBC

I guess the idea with the file "vntest-2015.tcl" is to test vanetRBC only.

* I just found "new" information http://www.pudn.com/downloads155/sourcecode/comm/wireless/detail689495.html
The file README http://read.pudn.com/downloads155/sourcecode/comm/wireless/689495/vanetrbc-ns229/README__.htm
... ... please have a look at the PDF file ... ««

The year 2005 pdf, vanetrbc_ns2.pdf http://read.pudn.com/downloads155/sourcecode/comm/wireless/689495/vanetrbc-ns229/vanetrbc_ns2.pdf

Conclusion:  vanetRBC is a skeleton for VANET-protocols ...

-