about cygwin

ns2_user

hi
  cygwin is already installed on my computer,  i installed it again for update cygwin under my window login. i kept all the default setting.
  at the end of installation when it complete 99%, it stop to further process and continue to shoe the status as

  Running... No Package
  /ect/postinstall/cygwin-doc.sh

  i waited for almost half an hour, but after that i canceled installation. it show my a dialogue box "Installation complete".
  i run cygwin bash shell, it work properly but it did not created my directory in /home folder. i also checked "passwd"  file in /etc/ it does not have entry for my login.
  please tell me how to create my home directory...
  please help me soon.

  thank you very much.

  regard

Yahoo! Groups gets better. Check out the new email design. Plus there¬ís much more to come.