Week 8 Update: GSoC 2017 Project on ns-3 App Store

Week 8 Update: GSoC 2017 Project on ns-3 App Store

Abhijith Anilkumar
Hello Everyone,

This is the Week 8 update of the App Store project.

Work done in the past week:
- Change the frontend to Cytoscape design
- Integrate the new frontend with ns-3 Backend
- Remove materialize dependency from the website
- Update the VM with the new design

As discussed in the previous week's report, we decided to move to Cytoscape
design and the integration is complete. We plan to implement some
additional features, which are not available in the Cytoscape store, these
will be implemented in the coming weeks, and the completed production
website will be made publicly available by the end of Phase 3.
The taks to be comepleted as part of Phase 3 are listed here [1].

Regards,
Abhijith

[1]  https://www.nsnam.org/wiki/GSOC2017AppStore#Weekly_Reports