VANET WITH GPSR

MOKHFI
HI !!
WHO HAVE IMPLEMENTED A GPSR PROTOCOL IN VANET? I WANT A TCL CODE IN NS2 ...
THANK'S

Re: VANET WITH GPSR

knudfl
> @MOKHFI
> gpsr, vanet

I have one simulation example in "vanet/", which can use the GPSR-KeLiu protocol.
(Usually you will use e.g. OLSR for vanet. GSR (Geographic Source Routing) is said to be included.)

The example is Clustering-moc_v1-gpsr.tcl https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B7S255p3kFXNVHNxd3dURmwwbHc/view?usp=sharing

-

Re: VANET WITH GPSR

MOKHFI
> @knudfl
> gpsr, vanet

Can i use move to create a vehicle mouvement with GPSR or not, because i used it but when i create a TCL file it create it with AODV.

Re: VANET WITH GPSR

knudfl
> @MOKHFI
> MOVE: when i create a TCL file it create it with AODV.

A simulation file.tcl can be edited to another protocol.
Like I did with the simulation Clustering-moc_v1.tcl :
Originally a DSR simulation. (Works OK with OLSR too.)

But no guaranties that your file will work if changed to GPSR.
You will probably have to test a number of files to find a working example.

-

Re: VANET WITH GPSR

MOKHFI
> @knudfl
> gpsr, vanet

thank's for helping. i use GPSR HLS and the example of Ssoumayaa.tcl, but when i run the nam, there is no packet sended between node. For exemple i want that node 0 comunicate with node 1. i added traffic between us but no result. please help me.

Re: VANET WITH GPSR

knudfl
This post was updated on .
> @MOKHFI
> gpsr-hls

Not much nam support for GPSR. GPSR-KeLiu: none for the old examples. GPSR-hls: tes-gpsr.tcl, so far.

All examples, gpsr-hls: gpsr-hls-examples-07.16.tar.gz
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B7S255p3kFXNWGg1S1ZQMWNRSk0/view?usp=sharing

Examples gpsr-hls, usable with a 64bits OS: gpsr-hls-64bit-examples.tar.gz
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B7S255p3kFXNbzVxbzNhS09SZW8/view?usp=sharing

-

Re: VANET WITH GPSR

MOKHFI
> @knudfl
> gpsr, vanet

All examples, gpsr-hls: gpsr-hls-examples-07.16.tar.gz
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B7S255p3kFXNWGg1S1ZQMWNRSk0/view?usp=sharing

i can't download the file from this link.
so what's the solution if the nam is not supported in gpsr? how can i implement a gpsr in ns2 and export it to nam to show the communication packet between node?

Re: VANET WITH GPSR

knudfl
This post was updated on .
> @MOKHFI
> gpsr
> cannot download ... (Everybody else seem to have no issues downloading examples.)

Getting the packages, gpsr-hls-examples-07.16.tar.gz, gpsr-hls-64bit-examples.tar.gz, GPSR-KeLiu-examples_05.17.tar.gz : Send an email, and can attach the files to a return gmail.
Option email : The 'More' button in one of my posts >> Reply to author.

About nam : Please use the example ``tes-gpsr.tcl´´. Maybe a movement pattern / file can be added.

-

Re: VANET WITH GPSR

knudfl
This post was updated on .
> @MOKHFI
> Vanet, gpsr

Good news, tes-gpsr.tcl behaves OK with a mobility file. ( M50-500 ).
... And a very good Nam animation.

{Vanet-tes-gpsr.tcl, flowmod-teatinos-M20.tcl, M20-500, tes-energy.awk,tess.awk} :
Attached as Vanet-tes-gpsr.gz
* Seems to be renamed from Vanet-tes-gpsr.tar.gz to Vanet-tes-gpsr.gz , when attached.
But unpacks OK with  $ tar xvf Vanet-tes-gpsr.gz

Vanet examples, olsr  http://neo.lcc.uma.es/staff/jamal/vanet/?q=node/11
→ urban-VANET-scenario-U1.tar.gz, urban-VANET-scenario-U2.tar.gz, urban-VANET-scenario-U3.tar.gz
.... included is flowmod-teatinos-M20.tcl, used in Vanet-tes-gpsr.tcl .

Re: VANET WITH GPSR

knudfl
This post was updated on .
> @MOKHFI
> gpsr examples

A couple more examples. New mobility files for the "tes example" :
flowmod-teatinos-M20.tcl, flowmod-urban-malaga-S20.tcl
mobmod-teatinos-M20A.tcl, mobmod-urban-malaga-S20.tcl
→ Vanet-M-tes-gpsr.tcl, Vanet-T-tes-gpsr.tcl, for GPSR-hls.

And some *Clustering* vanet examples , also with new mobility files.
4Vanet-Clustering-moc_v1-gpsr.tcl,
GPSR_3urban-Clustering-moc_v1.tcl, GPSR3t_3urban-Clustering-moc_v1.tcl
... all the Clustering-moc exmples are for both GPSR-KeLiu and GPSR-hls.

I hope you can download from Dropbox ... all 3 packages are updated today
vanet examples https://www.dropbox.com/s/vde3h7mi8fcv1nw/Vanet-examples-31May17.tar.gz?dl=0

gpsr-hls https://www.dropbox.com/s/8d714imov2uhj5n/gpsr-hls-examples-May31-17.tar.gz?dl=0

gpsr-keliu https://www.dropbox.com/s/410teia6qx7ju1v/GPSR-KeLiu-examples_May31-17.tar.gz?dl=0

-