Tracefile example of GPSR

Zakia Khalfallah

Hi,
anyone has an exemple of the trace file result for a GPSR protocol simulation ?
thanks,

Re: Tracefile example of GPSR

pradeep_ramesh
Hi Zakia
Iam pradeep doing masters in networking and doing my project in NS2 can you please help with tcl script till now i generated UDP traffic and created setdest but while executing i got error in "creating god"
can you please send me your script so that it will be help full in my project.

Iam very much thankful to you

thanks
pradeep
(07501001287)
(pradeepsecxena@yahoo.com)
Zakia Khalfallah wrote

Hi,
anyone has an exemple of the trace file result for a GPSR protocol simulation ?
thanks,

Re: Tracefile example of GPSR

meriem
salem alaikom
i am student in computer science, i find difficulties in understanding GPSR code and i need some help, please any one to help me??

Re: Tracefile example of GPSR

knudfl
> @meriem
> gpsr

The two different GPSR for ns2 :
1) gpsr-hls,  e.g. GPSR-hls_ns235.patch
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B7S255p3kFXNcGFJbGttY2dLT2M/view?usp=sharing
Files, example gpsr-hls-ns233-patching.tar.bz2
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B7S255p3kFXNRjdxNVVvV0FGWHc/view?usp=sharing

2) gpsr-KeLiu, e.g. gpsr-KeLiu_ns235.patch
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B7S255p3kFXNV2ctNFctd3JsZGs/view?usp=sharing

The patches are readable text files : You can see what's added to the current ns2 files.
The new files are included with the complete code.

To get an answer for "understanding GPSR code", you will have to describe which parts you don't understand.