Tarana Wireless is seeking ns-3 experts for an exciting project

Tarana Wireless is seeking ns-3 experts for an exciting project

Arvind Raghavan
Hello fellow ns-3 developers,

I work at Tarana Wireless, in Santa Clara (SF Bay Area). We are building a
system to deliver Internet access to customers at gigabit speeds. Our
development efforts require simulation of a dynamic bandwidth allocation
scheduler, for which we plan to use ns-3. As such, we are looking for
consultants or full-time hires with 2+ years of ns-3 experience to join us
on this exciting project. This is one of those rare opportunities in the
wireless industry where one gets to join a team at the early stages of
designing and developing the MAC and scheduler for a broadband wireless
access system.

View the job descriptions and apply:

Network Software Engineer (Algorithms and Simulations)
<http://taranawireless.applytojob.com/apply/nTbw04rdYC/Network-Software-Engineer-Algorithms-And-Simulations>

Software Engineer
<http://stackoverflow.com/jobs/129085/software-engineer-for-silicon-valleys-next-big-tarana-wireless-inc>

More about Tarana Wireless <https://www.taranawireless.com/company#about-us>