this is the weekly update about the SOCIS project.
During the week 1, I have
- inserted the check for the netmap installation in the fd-net-device
- implemented the requested changes in the FdNetDevice to support its
- introduced the new device as derived class of the FdNetDevice class;
- introduced an helper function in the EmuFdNetDeviceHelper to set the
netmap emulation mode;
- implemented an extension of the raw socket creator to open a netmap fd.
During the week 2, I plan to implement the function to switch the emulated
interface in netmap mode and the write function of the netmap device.