Running leach but destination is not receiving any data packet

Running leach but destination is not receiving any data packet

chopra_ramneet
Hiii all
I have installed leach protocol in NS2.35 version using following link
ns-allinone-2.35_gcc482.tar.gz (All gcc/g++ versions -4.4.. -5.3) https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B7S255p3kFXNSGJCZ2YzUGJDVk0/view?usp=sharing

and its running without any error But destination is not receiving any data packet!!

I need to calculate PDR, throughput etc.
I also searched for this issue on google but not able to find enough stuff,,,most of students are concerned with energy related topics

My system configuration is Ubuntu14.04 64 bit and i installed Leach via following instructions mentioned on link below
http://www.nsnam.com/2015/05/leach-protocol-installation-in-ns2-ns.html

I also used LossMonitor Object state variable npkts_ but output file was empty...i m confused and not able to conclude reason behind!!!

if anybody have any idea or suggestion then it will be grateful for me...
any help will be appreciated!!
thank you

Re: Running leach but destination is not receiving any data packet

knudfl
This post was updated on .