Regarding GSOC17 : TCP variant for Data Center networks

Regarding GSOC17 : TCP variant for Data Center networks

Vivek Datir
Hello,
         I am Vivek. I am computer science undergrad at IIT-Guwahati ,
India. I am planning to submit proposal for the TCP for data center network
project. I have choosen to implement DCTCP model for ns-3 . I need help
regarding the examples. Can someone give an example of corresponding
example.
Also I'll submit my final draft by 2 am today. Please provide feedback and
suggest necessary changes.
Should I also mention resources used for reference although it was not in
the sample draft?
Thank you
Vivek