Regarding Bluetooth Low Energy module

Kartik Patel
Hi all,
We have developed Bluetooth Low Energy module on NS3. We would like to submit it
in main repository. Here is the link  to the Github repo. Kindly suggest the
further procedure for the same.
Thank you.
Regards,Kartik Patel

Re: Regarding Bluetooth Low Energy module

Kartik Patel
Hello all,

Here is the link of the code. <
https://github.com/kartikp1995/ns-3-dev-git/tree/master/src/ble >

Regards,
Kartik Patel

On Mon, Dec 5, 2016 at 9:38 AM, Kartik Patel <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> We have developed Bluetooth Low Energy module on NS3. We would like to
> submit it in main repository. Here is the link
> <https://github.com/kartikp1995/ns-3-dev-git> to the Github repo. Kindly
> suggest the further procedure for the same.
>
> Thank you.
>
> Regards,
> Kartik Patel

Re: Regarding Bluetooth Low Energy module

Natale Patriciello
On 05/12/16 at 04:08am, Kartik Patel wrote:
> Hi all,
> We have developed Bluetooth Low Energy module on NS3. We would like to submit it
> in main repository. Here is the link  to the Github repo. Kindly suggest the
> further procedure for the same.
> Thank you.
> Regards,Kartik Patel

Hi Kartik,

good to hear that!

We have currently a lot of stuff ready to be reviewed, so it can take a
while before having a complete review. Anyway, the first steps you can
take are the following:

*) Prepare your public github repo by providing a set of incremental,
and small as possible, patches. In doing it, remove any "pure
development" commits (such as "fixed bug here and here..")
*) Prepare also a codereview on appspot (you can find the guidelines in
the wiki) so to have both options (review on github and review on
appspot)

Have a nice day!

Natale