Re: setting the radio and sensing ranges of a sensor node

Re: setting the radio and sensing ranges of a sensor node

Miguel Sepulcre

The basic procedure to 'set' the communication range is detailed in the ns
manual: http://www.isi.edu/nsnam/ns/doc/node221.html (an example can be
found here http://140.116.72.80/~smallko/ns2/range_en.htm).

The sensing range can be similarly adjusted with:
Phy/WirelessPhy set CSThresh_ <value>Hope this helps

Regards

Miguel

Re: setting the radio and sensing ranges of a sensor node

Andrea M-2

Hi, if you want to set the radius of a node look also at this:
http://mailman.isi.edu/pipermail/ns-users/2001-June/015908.html

bye