Re: [NS-developers] GSoC 2017 project weekly report 9 : Mobile IPv6 Implementation with LTE support

Re: [NS-developers] GSoC 2017 project weekly report 9 : Mobile IPv6 Implementation with LTE support

Manoj Rana
In the previous week, I have done this:

Finalize the MIPv6 code for review. I have added two nice tests replacing
the previous tests, further update the mipv6 doc, trace sources,
attributes, examples.
The codes are documented highly. Now the /doc/models/build/html dir
contains the model documentation and the /doc/html creates doxygen for the
mipv6 module.

In this week, I plan to do the following:

1. Send the MIPv6 code for review
2. Complete LTE IPv6 part
3. Send the LTE IPv6 implementation part for review

Regards,
Manoj