Re: [NS-developers] GSoC 2017 project weekly report 6 : Mobile IPv6 Implementation with LTE support

Re: [NS-developers] GSoC 2017 project weekly report 6 : Mobile IPv6 Implementation with LTE support

Manoj Rana
In the previous week, I have done this:

1. Complete the modification in the lte module classes and also develop a
small IPv6 dealing program to test

2. An issue arise i.e. Address Collision occurs at file:
file=../src/internet/model/
ipv6-address-generator.cc, line=484". I am trying to resolve it.

3. Runs the previous IPv4 sample programs, which runs fine.

This week, I planned to do the following:

1. Resolve the above issue.
2. Run some sample lte based IPv6 dealing programs above my implementation.
3. Also, I want to add some tests and Sphinx documentation and examples in
my previously developed MIPv6 module.

With Regards,
Manoj