Re: GSoC 2017 project weekly report 2: Mobile IPv6 Implementation with LTE support

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
2 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: GSoC 2017 project weekly report 2: Mobile IPv6 Implementation with LTE support

Manoj Rana
In previous week I have done these:
1. Resolved the issue of home address assignment to mobile node for all of
its data communication. So, I have made some tricky callbacks in the L4
protocol a little bit. Now, traffic can be directed in both direction i.e.
Mobile node to a web server and a web server to a mobile node
2. Also delete a lot of unnecessary files as well as lines in the code.
3. Tests have been done changing the location of different mobility
entities. Almost all are successful. Those are included in
"mipv6-test1-4.cc" in scratch of https://github.com/manoj24rana/MobileIPv6.

Now, I want to do the following in this week:
1. More restructuring the code
2. Documentation on how my implementation differs from RFC 6275 as well as
3. Some more tests
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: GSoC 2017 project weekly report 2: Mobile IPv6 Implementation with LTE support

Manoj Rana
In previous week I have done these:
1. Done more tests
2. Add some more features such as defending home address and performing NS
handling at HA as described in RFC 6275
3. Find an issue on RFC 6275 i.e. how to defend the mobile node's home
address by home agent when it returns to its home network. Try to do
something on the basis of ns-3 ipv6 implementation to resolve the issue.

Now, I want to do the following in this week:
1. Documentation on how my implementation differs from RFC 6275 as well as
2. Resolve the above issue
3. Sending the code for review.

On Wed, Jun 14, 2017 at 3:08 PM, Manoj Kumar Rana <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> In previous week I have done these:
> 1. Resolved the issue of home address assignment to mobile node for all of
> its data communication. So, I have made some tricky callbacks in the L4
> protocol a little bit. Now, traffic can be directed in both direction i.e.
> Mobile node to a web server and a web server to a mobile node
> 2. Also delete a lot of unnecessary files as well as lines in the code.
> 3. Tests have been done changing the location of different mobility
> entities. Almost all are successful. Those are included in
> "mipv6-test1-4.cc" in scratch of https://github.com/manoj24rana/MobileIPv6.
>
>
> Now, I want to do the following in this week:
> 1. More restructuring the code
> 2. Documentation on how my implementation differs from RFC 6275 as well as
> 3. Some more tests
>