Re: GSoC 2017 project weekly report 2: Enabling LTE CA handover to secondary cell
In previous week I have:
1. Assigned different Cell IDs to different component carriers.
2. Fixed RRC messages so list of SCells contain all carriers except
primary, not all except 0.
3. Started sending SIB2 on all CCs
5. Reported a bug in https://www.nsnam.org/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=2754 6. Made a test that checks that UEs can attach both to first and second CC
starting with IDLE using both ideal and real RRC protocol. They correctly
receive secondary cell configuration.
I have not fixed CcHelper bug yet.
Now I plan to
1. Make sure UEs attached this way can transmit data correctly
2. Try to extend scenario to more component carriers to make sure more than
1 SCell can be configured.
3. Remove unnecessary Earfcn and Cell ID attributes from classes that
should manage more than 1 Cell