Re: GSoC 2017 : Introduction and Queries regarding App Store Project

Re: GSoC 2017 : Introduction and Queries regarding App Store Project

Tom Henderson-2
 > Hello Everyone,
 >
 > I'm Abhijith, final year B.Tech CSE student from National Institute of
 > Technology Karnataka, Surathkal, India. I'm interested in the "App
 > Store" project idea mentioned in the GSoC ideas page.

Hi Abhijith, thanks for your interest in this idea.  I have recently
updated the project idea with some more details (others are free to
comment on this plan as well).

https://www.nsnam.org/wiki/App_Store_Technical_Requirements

 > Since this project is different from normal ns-3 projects, does the
 > project follow the same patch requirements? Please guide me through
 > this so that I can submit the final proposal once the patch
 > submission is done.

I would say yes; the patch requirement just asks to demonstrate a basic
understanding of working with ns-3.  Students who read and understand
the tutorial shouldn't have too much difficulty with completing it.  We
can provide feedback and help along the way if needed, so long as you
upload your application with plenty of time before the Monday deadline.