ODMRP in ns2.35

Menaka

   I can run ODMRP in ns2.35. I got trace file also. But when i am running perl file (which one is written by Monarch for analysing trace file), i for ODMRP logging error. Anyone please help me to fix this problem.

Re: ODMRP

sree1456
Hi ineed to ODMRP source code if u have please send me to sree1456@gmail.com

Re: ODMRP

knudfl
This post was updated on .
> @sree1456
> ODMRP code

The original ns-2.29 code http://netgroup.uniroma2.it/Andrea_Detti/obamp/
http://netgroup.uniroma2.it/Andrea_Detti/obamp/ns-2.29.zip
and http://netgroup.uniroma2.it/Andrea_Detti/obamp/Scripts.zip

Patch for ns-2.29.3 : ODMRP_ns229.patch (To read the changes / Some edits: OBAMP, ALMA-H removed)
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B7S255p3kFXNNTZpa05GTnlmRDg/view?usp=sharing

Patch for ns-2.35 : ODMRP_ns235.patch ( More edits, to make compiling possible )
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B7S255p3kFXNYXhiU18zT1prQ2M/view?usp=sharing
P.S.: The patch is for the 'Oct 2014 update' ns-allinone-2.35_gcc482.tar.gz (for gcc -4.6 .. -5.3 )
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B7S255p3kFXNSGJCZ2YzUGJDVk0/view?usp=sharing
PPS :  Not yet tested with the simulation examples, ODMRP.

-
zss

Re: ODMRP in ns2.35

zss