OBAMP—ns2.35

zss

OBAMP—ns2.35

zss
I have added OBAMP to NS, but I down know how to run the script. I only know: ns OBAMP_ms.tcl ,  Which parameters should I add later? I need help.

Best Regards,
zss.

Re: OBAMP—ns2.35

knudfl
This post was updated on .
> @zss
> OBAMP

Scripts/OBAMP/{ '50 nodes at 10mps'/,  '50 nodes at different speed'/ } :
The simulation file is `OBAMP_ss.tcl´. The file OBAMP_ms.tcl is a "configuration" file.
The commands can be read in the files Obamp_allrun 1 .. 10 and Obamp_allrun_p 1 .. 3.
Running commands with one of the scripts, example: $ bash Obamp_allrun1

Scripts: http://netgroup.uniroma2.it/Andrea_Detti/obamp/Scripts.zip
Ref. http://netgroup.uniroma2.it/Andrea_Detti/obamp/

-