Nodes On/Off

Itxaso Pérez

  _____

De: Itxaso Pérez [mailto:[hidden email]]
Enviado el: lunes, 26 de junio de 2006 11:04
Para: '[hidden email]'

Hello:

I´m trying to make a new module for ns2 v.29. I need to turn ON-OFF the
nodes of the network. I have done many simulations and probes, and I don’t
get the correct solution.

First I tried with the node_on and node_off methods of wireless-phy.cc, but
it doesn’t run. Someone knows if I´m going through the correct way?? Or, if
not, it would be better to work with the power to set on / off a node???

Thanks,

Itxaso

Itxaso Pérez Muruaga

Dpto. Técnico

cbt / Ingeniería de Comunicación
Carretera Asúa, 6
48930 Getxo - Vizcaya
Tel.: +34 94 480 51 83
Fax: +34 94 480 51 84
 <http://www.cbt.es/> www.cbt.es
 <http://www.innovalia.com/> www.innovalia.com

QA&TEST 2006
18-19-20th October 2006 in Bilbao (Spain)
We would like to encourage you to participate in the fifth edition of the
International Conference on Embedded Software Testing.
For further details, please visit: http://www.qatest.org
<http://www.qatest.org/>