NSoC20 L4S evaluation framework project update

NSoC20 L4S evaluation framework project update

Harsha Sharma
Dear all,

This week I have updated the L4S-evaluation module to latest ns-3 dev,
and have been working on reproducing an experiment which was recently
posted on TCP Prague mailing list in which two competing TCP Prague
flows (one starting 5 seconds after the other one) competes for fair
share on a bottleneck link.

https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/msg/tcpprague/khEqpww9ne99DdsFsIQJN8JCJpU/

We use ns-3 DCTCP in a similar configuration.
In the coming week, I plan to continue working on reproducing this
configuration and improving the scripting around this experiment.

More information can be found on the project's wiki page :

https://www.nsnam.org/wiki/NSOC2020L4SEvaluation

Please feel free to ask any questions.
Thank you.

Regards,