NS-3 GSoC Project 2017 [LTE CA handover] update

NS-3 GSoC Project 2017 [LTE CA handover] update

Alexander Krotov-2
Last week I added intra-eNB handover that works with CA enabled and tested
that all cases of intra/inter-eNB and intra/inter-frequency handover work
correctly when triggered manually. Also I made sure that all SCells are
properly released in RRC handover message (connection reconfiguration with
mobility control info) and added after handover (another connection
reconfiguration message). SCellToRelease list is properly serialized now so
all tests work with both real and ideal RRC.

Code is available on https://bitbucket.org/labdsf/ns-3-dev/commits/all

This week I plan to:
- Post phase 2 code for review
relying on m_caSupportConfigured in UeManager, which I plan to remove.