Introducing GSoC project : ns-3 App Store

Introducing GSoC project : ns-3 App Store

Abhijith Anilkumar
Hello everyone,

My name is Abhijith and I am one of the five students who are accepted for
this year's ns-3 GSoC program. I'm a 4th year undergraduate student at
National Institute of Technology Karnataka, India.

The goal of the project is to implement an App Store for ns-3 to modularize
the code base. The aim of the project will be to implement an App Store
similar to the Cytoscape App Store.

More details about the project and the milestones can be found here :
https://www.nsnam.org/wiki/GSOC2017AppStore

If you have any questions or comments, please feel free to contact me. I'll
address your queries as soon as possible. I am currently in IST time zone.

Regards,
Abhijith Anilkumar