Introducing GSoC project : Framework for TCP Prague simulations in ns-3

Introducing GSoC project : Framework for TCP Prague simulations in ns-3

Shravya Ks
Hello everyone,

My name is  Shravya K.S. and I'm glad to be accepted for this year's ns-3
GSoC program. I'm a 4th year undergraduate student at National Institute of
Technology Karnataka, India.

The goal of this project is to provide a framework for TCP Prague. Although
TCP Prague is still a work in progress, some related modules have been
finalised and briefly experimented, such as: the Low Latency, Low Loss,
Scalable throughput (L4S) service architecture, DualQ Coupled AQM and
Modified ECN Semantics for Ultra Low Queuing Delay.

More details about the project and the milestones can be found here :
https://www.nsnam.org/wiki/GSOC2017Tcp

If you have any questions or comments, please feel free to contact me.

Regards,
Shravya