How to Assign Link Weights for SFP

n13geek
Im looking forward to create a Ns2 simulation for shortest path routing !
how do i assign a value to the link inbetween two nodes .... by default ns2 uses dijkstra's algorithm ...
i just need a solution to assign the link values !

Thank You !I need to create this

Re: How to Assign Link Weights for SFP

knudfl
This post was updated on .
> @n13geek
> spr, shortest path routing.

Not many questions have been asked about "shortest path routing" over the years.
I have attached the info and the files that I have in my archive.
? May be some hints in wireless-spr.tcl ? See ShortestPathRouting_KeLiu_SUNY_Binghamton.tar.gz .

TextFile.txt

ShortestPathRouting_KeLiu_SUNY_Binghamton.gz

-