GSoC2019 Progress Report Week 13: TCP Testing and Alignment

GSoC2019 Progress Report Week 13: TCP Testing and Alignment

Apoorva Bhargava
Hello Everyone,

This is the update for week 13 on the GSoC project "TCP Testing and Alignment".

Work done during this week:
- Tested CUBIC in different scenarios.
- Aligned observed differences between ns-3 CUBIC and Linux CUBIC.
- Documented the validation results for TCP CUBIC and steps to
reproduce the results.
(https://gitlab.com/apoorvabhargava/tcp_testing_and_alignment)

Link to final report:
https://ns-3-tcp-validation.github.io/

I would like to thank my mentors and ns-3 community for the support
and guidance they provided throughout this project. I will continue to
work on this project and contribute to ns-3.

Thanks and Regards,
Apoorva Bhargava