GSoC2019 Progress Report #13: Integration of the 3GPP TR 38.901 channel model in the ns-3 spectrum module

GSoC2019 Progress Report #13: Integration of the 3GPP TR 38.901 channel model in the ns-3 spectrum module

Tommaso Zugno
Hi all,

this is Week 13 update on the GSoC project "Integration of the 3GPP TR
38.901 channel model in the ns-3 spectrum module".

Work done during this week:

* refactoring of the classes modeling the antenna arrays

* add documentation for the antenna models

* final review of the fast fading model

* move the buildings-aware channel condition model to the buildings module

* submit a new MR for the fast fading model (
https://gitlab.com/nsnam/ns-3-dev/merge_requests/90)

Link to the final report:
https://www.nsnam.org/wiki/GSOC2019ThreeGPPChannel#Final_Report

I would like to thank Natale, Michele, Sandra, Biljana and the  ns-3
community for supporting me during this project. I will continue working on
it to solve the related issues and for further enhancements.

Best,
Tommaso