GSoC 2020 Community bonding period update

GSoC 2020 Community bonding period update

Bhaskar Kataria
Hello everyone,

Earlier I was working on adding ECN tests for CoDel and FqCoDel to existing
ECN patch and generated merge requests which are ready to be merged.
Recently I generated another merge request which adds ECN test for the
COBALT queue disc.

For the remaining time, we plan to align the milestones and deliverables
with the current tsvwg decisions and suggestions on the mailing list. I
also plan to work on adding tests to the existing patch for PIE queue disc
alignment with the RFC 8033

If you have any questions or suggestions please let me know.

Thanks,
Bhaskar Kataria

[1]   https://gitlab.com/nsnam/ns-3-dev/-/merge_requests/287
[2]   https://gitlab.com/nsnam/ns-3-dev/-/merge_requests/292