GSoC 2020 : App Store project update

shivamani patil
Hello everyone,

This week I worked on making the Build' model for storing the build info
for App Store modules and also added the corresponding tests as proposed in
my GSoC proposal. You can see my commit for same here -
https://gitlab.com/shivamanipatil/ns-3-AppStore/-/commit/db059501e9537233da4f1294deb9d9039908df1d
Also, after discussing with mentors about merging my changes to the main
repo, we come up with following. I would be pushing my changes/additions to
my fork and when a GSoC phase is over I would be making a merge request for
all changes in that phase to the main repo.
Please feel free to suggest or comment on my work.

Regards,
Shivamani Patil