GSoC 2020 AQMs weekly update and Phase 1 Review Request
Week 4 Progress report
1) Added 3 scenarios for FqCoDel Queue Disc L4S mode examples using AQM
Evaluation Suite 
The 3 Scenarios are:
- Traditional ECN
- DCTCP without L4S mode
- DCTCP and BIC flows with L4S mode
Work done for AQM-Evaluation-Suite includes:
- Implementing Queue Delay Per Flow model which now provides queue delay
- Implementing ECN with the help of existing pull request
- Removed usage of Timestamp tag
Implementation can be found at the GitLab repository 
Work on the refinement of examples is in progress.
2) Added documentation to the FqCoDel section which includes possible next
steps available at GitLab repository 
Phase 1 review request
With the work done in week 4, I have completed the deliverables planned for
the Phase-1 of the GSoC project.
Summary of Work Done in Phase 1
1) Implemented L4S mode and added documentation for FqCoDel and submitted
the work to be reviewed by the mentors 
2) Generated merge request for resolution of CoDel queue disc marking the
packet twice problem which also includes tests for the implementation.
Details can be found at the GitLab merge request 
3) Added examples for FqCoDel L4S mode mentioned above
Details can be found on the wiki 
If you have any comments or suggestions, please let me know.