GSoC 2020 AQMs update

Bhaskar Kataria
Hi everyone,

Last week I worked on proposing the implementation of L4S for FqCoDel and
worked on the suggestions received. Details on the proposal and suggestions
can be found in the document [1].
During the last weekly GSoC call, we discussed about the current marking
implementation in FqCoDel and CoDel which marks the packet twice under
certain conditions. More details can be found on the gitlab issue [2]
This week I am working on writing the test cases for L4S implementation for
FqCoDel. Details on the test cases can be found in the document [1]

If you have any comments or suggestions please let me know

Thanks,
Bhaskar Kataria

[1]
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1-bC6nfl0Nma3dtrVHWGh2iHMfwEnjtF_pP2E7nR132s/edit?usp=sharing