GSoC 2019 (NS-3 DCN) weekly report - Week 11

GSoC 2019 (NS-3 DCN) weekly report - Week 11

liangcheng yu
Hi all!

During week 11, we completed and fixed the DCell implementation; meanwhile,
we added the simulation example pfabric.cc that approximates the setting of
the representative work in DCN.
The commits could be found at:
https://gitlab.com/liangcheng-yu/ns-3-dev/commit/d0789bbbce35b9044af3587d5cfc3173d8e53c57
A new merge request would be generated once it passed the initial reviews.

Since all the targets are achieved at this point. During the last week, we
would continue fixing and improving the previous MRs and commits for the
final evaluation.

Sincerely,
Liangcheng