GSoC 2017 : Introduction and Queries regarding App Store Project

GSoC 2017 : Introduction and Queries regarding App Store Project

Abhijith Anilkumar
Hello Everyone,

I'm Abhijith, final year B.Tech CSE student from National Institute of
Technology Karnataka, Surathkal, India. I'm interested in the "App Store"
project idea mentioned in the GSoC ideas page. I've considerable experience
with Python, Django, Django Rest Framework, Apache and Nginx as I have
worked on and maintained 3 different sites that use these technologies :

1. https://github.com/IE-NITK/NITK-Student-Council-Website  (
students.nitk.ac.in)

2.  <https://github.com/IE-NITK/ie-site>https://github.com/IE-NITK/ie-site

<https://github.com/IE-NITK/ie-site> <https://github.com/IE-NITK/ie-site>3.
Project for a Private Firm

I've prior experience with ns-3 also, as I'm currently pursuing my
undergraduate project in Rate Adaptation Algorithms.

Since this project is different from normal ns-3 projects, does the project
follow the same patch requirements? Please guide me through this so that I
can submit the final proposal once the patch submission is done.

Regards,

Abhijith Anilkumar

4th Year BTech CS