Carrier aggregation feature in LENA new release

Carrier aggregation feature in LENA new release

Lorenza Giupponi
Hi all,

we'd like to announce a new release of the LTE module, available at:
<http://lena.cttc.es/hg/lena/> http://lena.cttc.es/hg/lena/.

This release includes an improved and stable version, with several bugs and
design fix, of the carrier aggregation feature, initially developed by
Danilo Abrignani in the context of GSoC2015.

We are following working on this code and we will include it in one of the
upcoming ns-3 official releases, with updated documentation as well.

Feedback welcome!

Kind Regards,

the CTTC LENA team

Biljana Bojovic

Marco Miozzo

Manuel Requena

Lorenza Giupponi

Review request for LTE Carrier Aggregation feature

Biljana Bojović
Dear all,

we were working lately on LTE Carrier Aggregation feature that has been
originally developed by Danilo Abrignani as part of GSoC2015
https://www.nsnam.org/wiki/GSOC2015LTECA.

We have extended this implementation, resolved some design issues,
implemented tests, examples and updated accordingly the documentation.
We think that this code is now in a quite good shape and that could be
included soon in ns-3-dev.

We would like to ask for your review and comments.

Here is the link for code review at Rietveld:
https://codereview.appspot.com/316980043

Here is the LENA repository with CA feature: http://lena.cttc.es/hg/lena/

Feedback are very welcome!

Kind Regards,