Add support for flow control and BQL to CsmaNetDevice

Add support for flow control and BQL to CsmaNetDevice

Stefano Avallone
Hello,

I published a code review:

https://codereview.appspot.com/314910043/

to add support for flow control and BQL to CsmaNetDevice. This patch has been
tested by us (Pasquale and me) and Luciano Chaves.

Given that there appears to be no maintainer for the csma module, I wonder how
to proceed. Is there anyone else interested in reviewing this patch (sooner or
later) or shall I just go ahead and push the patch?

Thanks,
Stefano

Re: Add support for flow control and BQL to CsmaNetDevice

Natale Patriciello
On 07/11/16 at 10:41am, Stefano Avallone wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I published a code review:
>
> https://codereview.appspot.com/314910043/
>
> to add support for flow control and BQL to CsmaNetDevice. This patch has been
> tested by us (Pasquale and me) and Luciano Chaves.
>
> Given that there appears to be no maintainer for the csma module, I wonder how
> to proceed. Is there anyone else interested in reviewing this patch (sooner or
> later) or shall I just go ahead and push the patch?

Hi Stefano,

sorry for the delay; the patch looks good also to me. About merging, I
would suggest to open a feature request on the bugtracker, then set it
to LAST_CALL state; if nothing appears in two-three days, I think it
could be merged.

Natale