3GPP NRTV traffic model for applications module

3GPP NRTV traffic model for applications module

Jani Puttonen
Hi All,

We at Magister have implemented a Near Real Time Video (NRTV) traffic
model. The design idea comes from some 3GPP, 3GPP2, NGMN, and WiMAX
specifications. The traffic model works on top of both TCP and UPD,
and includes also, test, example and updated documentation.

We'd like to submit it to be included into ns-3 main branch. The
changes can be found in

https://codereview.appspot.com/313110043/

Regards,
  Jani and Lauri

--
Jani Puttonen
Principal Scientist
[hidden email]
http://www.magister.fi

Re: 3GPP NRTV traffic model for applications module

Jani Puttonen
Hi All,

Thanks for T. Pecorella for his review of the Near Real Time Video (NRTV)
traffic model! We just submitted a new patchset which aims to address
mentioned issues.

The changes can be found in

https://codereview.appspot.com/313110043/

BR,